Wednesday, July 13, 2016

COURT REPORTER STOPS CRYING OVER JIHAD ROMANCE

Good Morning, Reader

At my small pine desk at the cabin, Le Petit Chateau d'Enchante, I am staring at yet another blank page. I've been "found" on YouTube by a court stenographer in Washington, DC, who has invited me to perform at a conference. I haven't stood up to stand-up since my last appearance at the Comedy Store in 2010, when I made fun of my own personal Aladdin. I do believe for the court reporter conference, that it would be best to stick to the trials and tribulations of the courtroom and stay clear of sexual Jihad.
What do you think? And will I be able to fit into that blue suit?

The forest is green, lush, and foreboding, which means that too soon I shall have to pay out more money to another man to trim up the trees.

Must continue sanding and painting the front deck railing today, as I await the email from my CreateSpace genius to send me the new cover for Part Three of THE MUSLIM ROMANCE TRILOGY: The Arab Sprung, While Muslims Sleep in the White House.

Juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment